Champion Shuffleboards – The “Vintage” Charleston
– Playfield Size: 3″ thick x 20″ wide
– Cradle Lengths: 12′ – 22′ (22′ tournament size)
– Width: 31″ without scoring unit; 36″ with scoring unit
– Height: 30″ to the top of the playfield
– Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximately)
Exclusive Features & Customized Options:
– Maple inlays on sidewalls and legs
-Solid maple cradles and legs
-Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
-Can match any stain
-Stainless steel hardware
-Patented Handicap Scoring – Makes game play faster and
allows players of different skill levels to play each other
-Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment
-Pingate – Cam driven, battery backup. Prevents free play
-Custom woods available
-Customize with your logo
All games are measured from ends of cradles.
The playfield is always 16″ less than the overall length.
Price: Pricing is affected by multiple factors for this product. Please contact us with your specifications for an accurate cost.